Terms and Conditions
- All lesson registrations and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Payment is due prior to the start of lessons, clinics, etc.
- All programming, lessons, clinics, camps, etc. purchased must be used during the period.
- No refunds will be provided for any unused lessons.
- No requests to reschedule missed lessons will be entertained.
- Coaches may need to reschedule or cancel lessons at times due to certain factors, such as non-availability of facility or coaching staff. We will do our best to schedule make-up lessons for any such cancellations.
- Theft of product or training items will not be tolerated. Anyone caught stealing will automatically lose their privilege to use the facility. Participant(s) will be billed for the value of items stolen.
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times.
- All patrons are expected to wear appropriate athletic wear (pants, sweat pants or gym shorts, gym shoes) to practice at all times.
- All patrons are required to bring their own cricket kits / equipment.
- All patrons are required to show up 15 minutes prior to scheduled lesson time to get warmed up. More than 15 minutes late constitutes a no-show.
Contact us at chicagoyouthcricke[email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.